174 Law have again had their quality legal services recognised by being shortlisted for the Lawyer Monthly Legal Awards 2015 in the category of:
Residential Conveyancing Law Firm of the Year – UK
Family Law Firm of the Year- UK
Litigation Law firm of the Year – UK
Recognising achievement and success in the legal industry, Lawyer Monthly unveiled the finalists for its 2015 Legal Awards with a view to the winners being announced shortly. The finalists are made up from a wide spectrum of practice areas across many jurisdictions. The Legal Awards are a global celebration of excellence in the profession across private practice, the public sector, commerce and industry, and the Bar. A standard we aspire to achieve daily.
Voting and nomination process:
Competition has been high this year with Voting from self-submissions and third party nominations having been on-going for the last 3 months with thousands of nominations and votes being received.
Selection criteria for Finalists:
Lawyer Monthly advise there is a strict criteria adhered to in reaching the shortlist of finalist as follows:-
- The number of vote nominations received
- Supporting material, covering statements and evidence supplied
- Amount of documented activity in the last 12 months when compared to industry peers
- Involvement in significant legal cases and legal activity
- Legal expertise and innovation
- Innovation in client care
- Size (value) of involvement within transactions, deals & cases
- Peer recognition and personal achievement
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Previous accolades and entries within the international legal guides
We are very proud to have had our service standards recognised again by being shortlisted for such an award. Such recognition does not make us complacent in our approach. In fact the opposite. This serves to help us to continue to “go the extra mile” and “above and beyond” the norm. 174 Law : Excellence at the heart of everything we do.